A unique and spectacular holiday destination, Amroth Castle occupies spacious, green grounds right where the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park meets the sparkling sands and inviting waters of Amroth Beach. The sands here are firm, sparkling and gently shelving. The sea is most inviting and the waters are said to be warmer than anywhere else around the coast due to Amroth's shallow seas and sunny south-facing location.
The castle itself is a grand 18th century house built on the site of Amroth's original Norman fortress.
Owned and run by the same family since 1969, Amroth Castle offers a superb choice of self-catering accommodation including apartments, cottages and top caravan holiday homes. There's nothing quite like a self-catering holiday for that refreshing sense of freedom! You can come and go as you please - and at Amroth Castle you have great beaches, great walks and great attractions all on your doorstep.
Relax in style in one of our modern luxury caravans, suitable for 2 to 6 people.
Our CALDEY GOLD caravans have three bedrooms, double glazing and full gas central heating, well equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer and sleep 4/6 persons. Our RAMSEY GOLD caravans have three bedrooms, well equipped kitchen and sleep 4/6 persons.
- Bar with outdoor sun patios - heated in the evenings
- Games Room with Pool Table, Games and much more
- Shop selling newspapers, groceries, ice cream, etc
- Children's play area, football field and Frisbee golf course
- Outdoor heated bathing pool (operational mid-May to mid-September)
- Nature trail with picnic areas and spectacular views of Bay
South & West Wales