ETK Lettings ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
When you visit the ETK Lettings website, you may be asked to provide personal information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and other personal information. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure the privacy, safety and security of this information. Your personal information is collected only as necessary to respond to your enquiries, supply you with requested information and to provide you with information that may be of interest to you. We do not store your payment details when making payments through the ETK Lettings website.
Where this website contains links to other sites, ETK Lettings does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Infinerty Group Ltd, Suite 431, 4th Floor, Broadstone Mill, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 7DL and our Data Protection Registration number is ZA071427.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone].
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Data Protection Notice
Nature of work - Property Management
Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us as to carry out property management services; promote and advertise our services; maintain our own accounts and records; and support and manage our employees.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal details
- family details
- lifestyle and social circumstances
- employment and educations details
- goods and services
- financial details
- all information contained in references
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- racial or ethnic origin
- religious or other beliefs
- trade union membership
- physical or mental health details
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about:
- professional advisers and consultants
- complainants, enquirers
- Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- business associates
- suppliers of goods or services
- financial organisations
- credit reference agencies
- debt collection and tracing agencies
- local and central government
- police forces
- security organisations
- current, past and prospective employers
- employment and recruitment agencies
- educators and examining bodies
- other companies in the same group
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information is only shared within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the data protection act.
If you have submitted personal information to ETK Lettings electronically and would like it removed or modified, please contact: us:Infinerty Group Ltd trading as ETK LettingsSuite 4314th Floor
Email: [email protected]